#online. #B2B. #food. #europe. #china. #start-up.
These 6 words are Supp.li (http://supp.li/).
#disciplined. #leader. #proactive. #salesexperience. #wantstogrow. #risktaker.
These 6 words are You.
We are an international team of 10, working hard to succeed with a truly European online HoReCa platform that would disrupt the traditional way of food distribution. We are a two sided company, one side is always looking for new and interesting products to offer for restaurants and bistros and the other one is constantly trying to find out the needs of these places so that we can find the best goods for them.
What we do is basically directly connecting the two sides together (food producers and food buyers) within an easy-to-use online platform. Our business is scalable and has a huge potential within the next few years!
And now we are looking for the newest proactive team member who will join us as a Polish Sales Regional Leader for 40 hours/week.
This position covers the whole Polish market. You will be responsible for the operations in the biggest Eastern European country.
Tasks to be in charge of:
– Creating and implementing sales strategy covering the Polish market,
– Reaching out to partners via phone and email,
– Creating sales materials,
– Answering incoming inquiries,
– Developing an online innovative B2B e-commerce platform,
– Dealing with some other interesting ad-hoc tasks (not coffee making),
– Showing self-leadership and proactivity,
– Bringing joy and spirit into the team.
What we can offer:
– An amazing, supportive team with excellent leadership,
– Fix salary + success fee,
– Learning opportunity + coaching
– Remote work,
– Clear Vision for the next months/year
– Team building events,
– A well established and working PVP (purpose, values, principles)
– Trustful and reliable colleagues.
– Native Polish,
– English proficiency (C1),
– Experience in sales (preferred in HoReCa),
– Be open minded, positive and proactive,
– Basic Office knowledge,
– Ability to work individually and also in team,
– Olympic gold medal in long jump is a huuuge plus but not a must,
– Have some humour:)
If you feel like being a member of a young and dynamic team, then drop us a CV to email@example.com , and we will get back to you!
Looking forward to hear from you!
Supp.li is a gastro-start up directly linking together food producers with restaurants and bistros all over Europe.
With our help food sourcing is much easier, safer and cheaper. So what you gain for working with us? Since we are a young company everyone has a big role and it won't be any different for our newest teammember who's task is not less than to manage all sales activities in Poland.
You gain a ton of experience not just in sales but in negotiating, marketing, management, leadership also about the HoReCa sectore and about the food supply chain. You will see what it's like to work in a fast environment where every day/week is different with different tasks.
Our company has a strong beliefs in coaching and mentoring and in proper management but great work ethics is essential in order to learn fast. If all this sounds interesting for you then please drop us a massage.
There is no harm in a small talk:)